- Personalized customer service – We do our best to meet your individual repair needs and accommodate you as much as possible. Our goal is to make the repair process as easy and effortless as possible. We strive to maintain active communication and complete your repairs as efficiently as possible. Are you a Facebook user?
- State-of-the-art auto body repair facility – Utilizing the most current equipment available to the industry helps make sure your vehicle will be repaired accurately and quickly!
- Attention to details – Your vehicle will be repaired by highly skilled, certified professionals who really care and pay extreme attention to detail. Touching-up any wrench marks on bolt heads and eliminating tape lines help to make your vehicle look as if it has never been touched!
- Computerized paint matching system – Combined with our expertise in application techniques guarantees a perfect color match every time! We utilize “Spies Hecker“, a top of the line German refinishing system often used by “high end” vehicle manufacturers such as Porsche and Jaguar. This ensures that your new paint will be just as, or often more durable than your existing paint finish.KCI Collision Center in Platte City, MO offers a limited lifetime warranty on repairs for as long as you own your car!
- Always there for you – Don’t hesitate to call, we are here to help.
- Quick turn-around times – We are known for completing auto body repairs quicker than most, in fact repairs that take most shops two weeks to complete will often takes us just one thanks to the good relations we have established with our parts vendors and our streamlined auto body repair process.
- Clean and ready to go – Complementary interior vacuum detail as well as a hand wash and dry of the exterior for a fresh new start!
- Satisfaction guaranteed – We treat every vehicle as if it is our own. Each repair is just as important as the next.
- Is there a warranty or guarantee?
Yes, we have a limited lifetime guarantee on ALL auto body repairs done at KCI Collision – in Platte City, MO – for as long as you own your car.
- Are you an approved repair facility for my insurance company?
Yes! We work closely with ALL insurance companies to complete your auto body repair quickly.
- Will my car be the same? How about hidden damage?
It is our goal to restore every vehicle to pre-accident condition. Once the vehicle has been disassembled, we will be able to determine what has been damaged. If additional damage is found, we will work directly with you and the insurance company to complete all auto body repairs necessary to restore your vehicle.